Torrance, California – February 28, 2019 – Arc System Works America, Inc. is happy to announce the latest information on their upcoming game based on the popular STUDIO TRIGGER anime, KILL la KILL – KILL la KILL – IF. New characters, new game modes, and new screenshots – it’s all here!
New Modes Announced!
FREE VS MATCHES
Freely enjoy matches against a CPU or a second player locally.
Play with your friends online, without worrying about affecting your online leaderboard placing.
Pit your skills against other players online in this mode, where wins and losses are recorded. Depending on your results, your rank will change accordingly.
Learn the ropes of the game by taking instructions from the club president of the Tailoring Club, Shiro Iori.
Choose freely from a wide selection of characters, stage, dummy actions, etc to perfect your skills.
- SURVIVAL CHALLENGE
- Defeat waves of random CPU opponents with your character.
- COVERS CHALLENGE
- Defeat the swarm of Covers appearing in the stage with your character.
- As you progress in the battle, items that enhance your Ketsui level and character status parameters may drop from the defeated enemies.
- ONE MINUTE CHALLENGE
- Defeat as many enemies as you can under one minute.
- Enemies may drop items that prolong the time limit, so the key to this challenge is to collect these items as you fight.
- HUNDRED ENEMIES CHALLENGE
- A time attack challenge to see how fast you can defeat 100 enemies.
- ENDLESS CHALLENGE
- Fight for as long as your character stands in this challenge.
Replay the 3D Animated scenes that appear in the Story Mode.
Replay your past battles in this mode. You can also freely change your camera angle and position while viewing the replay, so go all out to view the battle from a different perspective! You may also download top ranked player’s battle replays and play them back here.
Listen to the various BGMs that play during the game.
Listen to the various characters’ voice lines that are in the game.
Choose a character’s 3D model, their expressions, background, and camera positions to create your very own diorama.
Check up on the descriptions and information on specific characters, costumes, items, etc.
Four New Characters!
Four new characters are joining the already amazing roster of KILL la KILL – IF: The efficient and analytical Houka Inumuta, the arrogant and talented Nonon Jakuzure, the cheerful and sadistic Nui Harime, and the vain and cruel Ragyo Kiryuin!
For more information on KILL la KILL – IF:
|Arc System Works Official Website: http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/|
|KILL la KILL -IF- Official Website:|