Halloween Cosplay Contest
Contestants may dress up as their favorite Guilty Gear -Strive- or BlazBlue character, but add a Halloween themed spin to it!
Rules and regulations:
In order to be considered as a contestant you must do the following:
- Cosplay as a character from either the Guilty Gear -Strive- or BlazBlue series.
- Cosplay must incorporate Halloween theme.
- Post a photo on either Twitter or Instagram wearing your cosplay ( Both pages are fine, but must be the same cosplay and photo).
- Use the following hashtags and phrase: “This is my entry for the #HalloweenCosplayContest “ and add #GuiltyGearStrive or #BlazBlue (depending on which series you chose to cosplay for).
- Tag either our official Twitter or Instagram account when posting.
- October 1st – October 30th – photo submission
- October 31st – Announce top 3
- October 31st – November 4th community vote
- November 5th – Tally vote
- November 6th – Winner announced
Judged on: Quality, Construction, Creativity, Character outfit accuracy, and Incorporation of Halloween theme.
- Top 3 will have their cosplay photo featured on our social media pages
- Winner will be featured on our social media pages and win a cash prize
- 1st place: $300 2nd place: $150 3rd place: $50
Terms and conditions:
- This contest is only open to legal residents aged 18 years and above in the following countries: United States
- No purchase is required to enter or win the contest. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Entry in the contest will be deemed as an acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry must meet all requirements as specified, to be eligible for winning. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified.
- Each person is limited to one (1) entry. Multiple entries from the same person on the same SNS platform will be disqualified (signal boosting your entry is allowed but will only be counted as one entry).
- Closing date for entry will be October 30th, 2021, 23:59 PDT after which no further entries will be accepted.
- Arc System Works will not be responsible for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
- Arc System Works reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, amend, suspend or modify the giveaway and its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Top 3 will be picked from all complete entries, by Arc System Works and its employees.
- The top 3 cosplay photos will be posted on the official Arc System Works Twitter and Instagram page.
- One winner will be picked by community vote, Arc System Works will tally the combined votes between Twitter and Instagram.
- Top 3 contestants will be contacted for prizing.
- Contestants that do not respond within 7 days will disqualify their prizing.
- When contacted contestants must show proof of ID, to prove identification and that they are the required age(18 years or above) to receive their prize.
- Arc System Works decision in all matters related to the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name, image, as well as their entries in any publicity material, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent involved in the contest process.
- By entering the Halloween Cosplay Contest, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Arc System Works, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors and employees from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) his/her participation in this contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any contest item or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry or the contest process; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google.