Arc System Works has Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-, to Steam today. Following Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R, Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition- is the long-time console publisher’s second release onto Steam, after partnering with other publishers to bring their world-renown library to PC gamers.
Freed from its long-time console shackles, Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-, introduced the innovative “Gatchi” parry system and sported an RPG-y coat of paint on its simple-but-deep fighting game system. The definitive version of the 2.5D fighter is available for $14.99 USD / £10.99 / €14.99 / $16.99 AUD with a 10% launch discount.
The combination of 3D models and 2D fighting game mechanics used in Battle Fantasia paved the way for games like Guilty Gear Xrd and Street Fighter IV. Its open and inviting artwork combined with a easy-to-learn system makes it an ideal fighting game for newcomers and experts alike.
- Improved graphical fidelity and exciting new camera angles during special attacks
- Features all of the balance changes of the latest arcade version
- Battle through twenty-four story lines with twelve fully-voiced characters each with their own special moves and attacks.
- Six modes of play including Story Mode, Time Attack, Survival and more!
- The Steam version comes with the original soundtrack as downloadable content
- Available for $14.99 with a 10% launch discount.
For more information please visit the official website: http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/steam/battlefantasia-re/en/, or the Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/356910